New Site

Dear Readers,
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you about an important update regarding the translation of [Surviving in the Game as a Barbarian] and later will switch MAEPG. Moving forward, I will be switching the translation and will be uploading all future chapters on fictionread.xyz As part of this transition, the existing chapters will be removed.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I believe this change will provide a better experience for all of us. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Best regards, Vadimor.

Comments

  1. Since I'm reading for free I don't have any right to complain and will keep reading anyway but God damn that's a lot of intrusive ads in the new site.. :/
    Still. Thanks for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That site is shady as hell, but you make your own decisions.

    Thank you for continuing to translate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope they wont shove ads every 3 seconds when scrolling down zzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey vadimor, the images on the new site isnt loading properly for a couple of days now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment