Surviving the Game as a Barbarian


Surviving the Game as a Barbarian

I couldn’t even clear the 2D version, now to clear the game in reality?

Maybe I’ll have to live here for the rest of my life.

Well, even that won’t be easy.

– A player found himself in the game, Dungeon and Stone, as a savage barbarian.

To keep his secret, he must become the mask – must make himself be seen as more savage, more fearless than any others – a paragon of his race in the eyes of the whole world.

Back on earth, in the empty darkened room, the quiet computer again began to whir. Text began to appear on the black screen.

「Synchronization complete. 」


Chapters:

Comments

  1. My name is Aksif. A years ago, I had been read the surviving the game as a barbarian. That novel also has a translation in English. However, it's boring. And I have to translate it into English using Gtranslator (It's also bad too, but better). Until, I found this page. Personally, I think this page has a interesting content and good translator. Thanks for your translating job and hope it will be more publit to the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not good as English. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. thanks for good translation for this good series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for translating this, and thanks god now you got kofi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good novel and it's great that it's translated. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the novel translations! great novel, and I love how well translated everything is, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment